What is a project?
To organize content you must add it to a project. Every project has a name, a date range (with possible no ending date) and a set of channels (that come from the defined at community level) where content will be published.
How to create a project
To create a new project follow the below steps:
- Go to the community that will hold it and click on the plus sign (+) available at the upper right corner of the Projects table.
- Fill out the fields where necessary and select the channels that will be used for the project. (If you need to add channels you can do so on the community holding the project by following the steps "How to add a channel" here):
- Press "SAVE"
Adding campaigns and posts to a project
Once created the project you can start adding:
- Post campaigns: single channel campaigns with scheduled posts.
- Campaign briefings: In this briefing all important information about a campaign – for example: start/end date, budget, KPIs, targetings and creative material – is gathered to provide the person who will run it with the relevant inputs.
- Ad hoc Posts: posts without a specific campaign associated. They can later be moved to a post campaign if necessary.
To add/create a campaign or post, just click in the left side menu:
How to edit a project?
You can edit a project either by clicking on "EDIT" at a communities project's list
or by clicking the edit-icon in the project view