What stats can you get from Instagram?
- Impressions: Total number of impressions
- Engagement: Total of user engagements – Likes, Comments
- Earned Reach Owned: Reach that was generated through user engagements
- Engagement Rate (ER): It is calculated as (Engagement) / (Impressions)
- Viral engagement: Likes + Comments
- Earned Engagement Owned: Engagement that was generated through user engagements
Being at an Organic Campaign you see some key figures.
To get detailed stats for a specific post, select it at the Campaign's Post list and click "DETAILS".
To get full detailed stats for the whole Organic Campaign, click "VIEW FULL STATS"
At the full stats-page you see:
- Campaign report with overall stats and funnel
- List of the Campaign's Posts with their individual stats
At the full stats-page you can take the following actions:
- Export the Campaign's stats as CSV-file (click "EXPORT STATS")
- Export the Campaign's report as PDF-file (click "EXPORT PDF")
How to get Instagram stats?
In order to get Instagram stats the related Channel needs to be authenticated (more on how to add/authenticate a Channel can be found here under "How to add a Channel").