What stats can you get from Instagram?
- Impressions: Total number of impressions
- Engagement: Total of user engagements – likes, comments
- Earned reach owned: Reach that was generated through user engagements
- Engagement rate (ER): It is calculated as (engagement) / (impressions)
- Viral engagement: Likes + comments
- Earned engagement owned: Engagement that was generated through user engagements
Being at an organic campaign you see some key figures.
To get detailed stats for a specific post, select it at the campaign's post list and click "DETAILS".
To get full detailed stats for the whole organic campaign, click "VIEW FULL STATS"
At the full stats-page you see:
- Campaign report with overall stats and funnel
- List of the campaign's posts with their individual stats
At the full stats-page you can take the following actions:
- Export the campaign's stats as CSV-file (click "EXPORT STATS")
- Export the campaign's report as PDF-file (click "EXPORT PDF")
How to get Instagram stats?
In order to get Instagram stats the related channel needs to be authenticated (more on how to add/authenticate a channel can be found here under "How to add a channel").